SANCTIONS FOR NON-REGISTRATION FOR COURSE AND RELATED ISSUES
- A student who abandons his/her studies for a Semester with no just cause shall have his/her studentship suspended. Such a student shall have to write to Senate for reinstatement. If reinstatement is approved, the student shall be asked to settle in full the fees for the Semester missed.
- A student who absents himself/herself for two consecutive semesters without just cause shall automatically forfeit his/her studentship.
- Any student who fails to register for courses by the final deadline prescribed by Senate in the University Calendar shall not be allowed to take any examination in such courses.
- Any student who registers for courses but fails to register for examinations for no just cause shall be scored 0% in those courses for which he/she registered.
- For a candidate to qualify to sit or write an examination in a course, he/she must have attained at least seventy percent (70%) attendance at lectures, tutorials and practical.